Table of Contents
- Jennison has been a pioneer in utility investing managing one of the largest US utility mutual fund strategies since the 1990s
- Broader definition of the universe enables us to invest in traditional, regulated utility companies, but also incorporates a broader universe to include midstream infrastructure, telecom services/infrastructure companies
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 7/31/94
- Strategy AUM: $3.7 Billion as of 3/31/22
- Benchmark: S&P Composite 1500 Utilities Index
- Holdings Range: Typically 40 – 60
- Turnover: 30 - 45% under normal market conditions
- Institutional Separate Account
- US Mutual Fund
Our Utility team is a part of Jennison’s Value investment suite which also includes our Large Cap Value, Focused Value, Core Equity, Equity Income, Rising Dividend, Global Infrastructure, MLP and Global Natural Resources strategies. Jennison has been a pioneer in utility investing with a history dating back to the 1970’s and has been managing one of the largest utility strategies in the US since the 1990’s. Our investment teams’ extensive experience within the utility and telecommunication sectors, which have historically been dividend-oriented sectors, is complemented by our midstream energy infrastructure experience.
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.