Table of Contents
- Growth investment style that employs bottom-up, analyst-driven stock selection based on proprietary fundamental research and investment insights
- Focus on durability/sustainability of growth rather than absolute growth rates
- We believe new growth opportunities and significant alpha generation can result from correct analysis of new product opportunities
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 6/30/99
- Strategy AUM: $2.6 Billion as of 9/30/20
- Benchmark: S&P Composite 1500 Health Care Index
- No. of Holdings: Typically 70 – 90
- Top Ten Positions: 30 - 50% of portfolio
- Cash: <5%
- Institutional Separate Account
- Mutual Fund
Our Health Sciences strategy is managed by two portfolio managers who also serve as two of the strategy’s dedicated analysts. The team is supported by Jennison’s broader research staff, three of whom are active contributors to the Health Sciences strategy.
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.