Table of Contents
- Global, diversified and flexible portfolio construction designed to provide the potential for higher upside capture compared to more defensive infrastructure strategies, while still mitigating downside capture
- Jennison has been a pioneer in utility investing managing one of the largest utility strategies in the US since the 1990’s
- Resources from our Energy Value Chain Research Platform further enhances our deep understanding of the infrastructure landscape, which is instrumental in constructing infrastructure-oriented portfolios for our clients
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 7/31/08
- Strategy AUM: $0.2 Billion as of 12/31/23
- Benchmark: S&P Global Infrastructure Index
- Holdings Range: Typically 40 – 60
- Institutional Separate Account
- US Mutual Fund
Our Global Infrastructure team is a part of Jennison’s Income & Infrastructure investment suite which also includes our Equity Income, MLP, Utility, and Rising Dividend strategies. The investment teams’ extensive experience within the dividend-oriented utility and telecommunication sectors is complemented by our midstream energy infrastructure experience. In addition, the investment team leverages Jennison’s Energy Value Chain Research Platform, which is comprised of specialized analysts that focus on those sectors/industries within the upstream, midstream, and downstream energy infrastructure space, including utilities and power generation companies. Having invested in midstream infrastructure companies since the late 1990’s, the investment teams’ experience in analyzing operational, financial, and regulatory factors within the broad infrastructure universe is bolstered by our company and sector / industry expertise and contributes to our deep understanding of the landscape. We believe this can provide us a competitive advantage in constructing infrastructure-oriented portfolios on behalf of our clients.
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.