Focused on identifying and investing in long-duration, disruptive technologies
Our team believes that:
- Successful technology investing requires finding companies at an early stage, across a broad range of sectors and industries, with differentiated innovation that can produce long-duration secular growth.
- The convergence of significant disruptive trends, including big data, artificial intelligence, industrial automation, and virtual/augmented reality, is creating unprecedented investment opportunities.
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 06/30/18
- Strategy AUM: $0.02 Billion as of 12/31/2022
- Benchmark: MSCI ACWI Information Technology Index (Net of Taxes)
- Holdings Range: Typically 30 - 40
- Institutional Separate Account
- US Mutual Fund*
*By clicking on this link you are leaving jennison.com and being redirected to a new website
The Technology Equity team consists of two portfolio managers and four global sector analysts who conduct fundamental research in support of the firm’s growth or small cap strategies. Additional analytical support comes from seven other Jennison analysts who support the growth and small cap investment teams. The two portfolio managers average 27 years in the industry and have worked together for the last 18 years at Jennison.
Meet the Team
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.