Table of Contents
- Growth investment style that employs bottom-up, analyst-driven stock selection based on proprietary fundamental research and investment insights
- Focus on durability/sustainability of growth rather than absolute growth rates
- We believe new growth opportunities and significant alpha generation can result from correct analysis of new product opportunities
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 6/30/99
- Strategy AUM: $2.2 Billion as of 12/31/23
- Benchmark: S&P Health Care Index
- Holdings Range: Typically 50 – 80, +/- 15 securities
- Institutional Separate Account
- US Mutual Fund*
*By clicking on this link you are leaving Jennison.com and being redirected to a new website
Our Health Sciences strategy is managed by two portfolio managers. Two portfolio managers also serve as the strategy’s dedicated analysts. Together with the team’s research analysts, they comprehensively monitor the health care universe, the strategy’s sole sector focus.
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.