Table of Contents
Our team believes that:
- Constructing a portfolio of stocks with lower beta and above-average dividends to help improve long-term downside capture.
- Seeking high-quality, durable franchises with sustainable income and cash-flow stream visibility, helps provide excess yield relative to MSCI All Country World Index.
- Constructing portfolios based on conviction level, risk/reward analysis, balance & diversification requirements and ESG considerations, helps create an overall strategy with lower beta and higher yield relative to the Index.
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 1/31/07
- Strategy AUM: $1.1 Billion as of 6/30/21
- Benchmark: MSCI All Country World (Net)
- No. of Holdings: Typically 50-70
- Dividend Yield: > MSCI ACWI Index
- Turnover Range: 20% - 35%
- Institutional Separate Account
- Mutual Fund*
*By clicking on this link you are leaving Jennison.com and being redirected to a new website
Our Global Equity Income team consists of three portfolio managers and 12 dedicated research analysts, in what is a highly collaborative process between the portfolio managers and analysts. The team is further supported by the sharing of intellectual capital and expertise from Jennison’s broader research platform.
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.