Table of Contents
- Team approach leverages three independent sources from our Growth, Value, and Small/Mid Cap teams
- Holdings are biased toward differentiated business models with fundamentals inflecting higher, high quality management teams, and non-traditional industries with long duration growth profiles
Characteristics & Performance
- Composite Inception: 11/30/17
- Strategy AUM: $0.1 Billion as of 6/30/20
- Benchmark: S&P Composite 1500 Financials Index
- No. of Holdings: Typically 25 – 40
- Max. Position Size: Typically <7%
- Institutional Separate Account
- Mutual Fund*
*By clicking on this link you are leaving Jennison.com and being redirected to a new website
Experienced, interactive and overlapping analyst coverage across all financial services sectors.
Performance Disclosures: Past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Periods greater than one year are annualized. Please refer to the GIPS presentation for additional details, important performance information and disclosures.