Table of Contents
- Team of seasoned portfolio managers (25 years of experience on average) who have worked together through multiple market cycles
- Seek differentiated return stream with numerous alpha sources, including sector and security selection coupled with active yield curve management
- Focused on managing downside volatility versus the benchmark
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients to create extremely customized solutions
Characteristics & Performance
- Inception Date: 2/28/1993
- Strategy AUM as of December 31, 2023: $5.0B
- Benchmark: Bloomberg US Intermediate Government/Credit Bond Index
- Available vehicles: Institutional Separate Account
- Manage over $13B in stable value assets that fall under Intermediate and Core strategies
- Our investors are experienced professionals with demonstrated expertise across the investment grade market. All of our portfolios are managed on a team basis with consistent positioning deployed across strategies. The portfolio managers lead every aspect of the investment process – perform their own credit research, manage portfolio construction, and approve trade levels. Portfolio managers are also the main contacts for clients, and we strive to develop deep, collaborative relationships.
Performance results are calculated in US dollars and reflect reinvestment of income and other earnings. Please visit https://www.jennison.com/gips-active-intermediate-governmentcredit-composite for the composite presentation which includes fee information and criteria for composite performance creation.