Our Culture and Shared Values
Our culture is defined by conviction: conviction in the way we invest, conviction in the people that we hire and conviction in our service to our clients. It is the foundation on which our firm is built and has persisted throughout our fifty years as an organization.
We are able to sustain our culture over time, and through generations of employees, because of a deep belief across all our teams in the following values:
Managing client assets is our only business, and our goal is to generate superior long-term investment outperformance. We offer a select group of carefully developed investment strategies, valuing deep client relationships more than a collection of products.
Our teams are stable and cohesive, with low turnover and long tenure. We take a long-term view in our own business planning. Clients can depend on our approach and process even while the external markets are variable and changing.
Our performance-driven culture demands intellectual rigor, values diversity of experience and perspective, and rewards mutual respect across teams.
We believe that the best results are achieved by professionals who thrive in an environment of excellence and integrity. Each Jennison employee has opportunity for impact. Employee efforts are highly visible, appreciated and rewarded.
- Our client relationships average 13 years
- 32% of our clients have been with Jennison more than 20 years
- 19 of those relationships exceed 30 years with Jennison
- 34% of our clients have more than one account across equity and fixed income strategies
- 165 Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans
- 49 Subadvised Clients, including 7 OCIOs
- 94 Corporations, 25 Public Entities, 23 Endowments and Foundations, 9 Taft-Hartley Plans and 10 Hospital and Healthcare Organizations